Sunday, September 03, 2006

Farewell

Bambi Class

I fly out of Seoul and in to Kuala Lumpur in exactly 12 hours and it still hasn't hit me yet. I've been homeless this weekend (not very out of the ordinary though really) but Kaleigh and Tom are nice enough to let me crash on their couch last night and tonight. The last couple weeks have been busy with planning, packing, saying goodbyes and a temple retreat at Hwagyesa last weekend. I'm sad to leave the youngsters but I've had a great year with them and will never forget them.



Wendy


I wonder if Andy will ever draw with a color besides green or if Ali will ever lose the cute but confused look she always wears? Will Will stop giving himself hickeys? Will Andy get over his fear of buses and pirates with huge fake heads? I wonder if George will continue to eat anything and everything he encounters on the floor/in the bathroom/in his nose? How long will Kitty Class say "G'day mate" to the new teacher every morning? Will they remember me?





Kitty Class


Sally


Ali


After my last day I packed my room up, shipped some stuff home and now everything that's coming with me fits in a big backpack. It's a weird feeling knowing that I'll be jobless for an indeterminate amount of time. Weird but good though. So now I'm off! I'll keep the updates coming if I can. Farewell.


Destination: Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei & Thailand